Forget the economic doom and gloom, the UK’s hot tub industry celebrated its best ever year at the recent 2017 UK Pool and Spa Awards.
“Hot tub sales have peaked at a time when people are investing in their existing home and lifestyles rather than taking on the financial risk of a house move to a more expensive property,” said Christina Connor, publisher of Hot Tub and Swim Spa Scene magazine.
“At the same time, a maturing market has seen the professionalism of the industry improve reflected in the high ticket projects that are transforming gardens up and down the country.”
Showcasing the finest examples of both indoor and outdoor hot tub design from across the country, 70 hot tub products, projects and companies, were recognised at the 2017 UK Pool & Spa Awards, which is open to the entire water leisure industry.
Winners across 30 categories were presented with trophies and certificates at the awards ceremony by over 200 of the industry’s key personnel including leisure operators, pool builders, designers, hot tub manufacturers and retailers.
Christina commented: “The competition raises the profile of the entire water leisure industry and recognises companies that provide us with first class hot tubs and swim spas.
“Categories such as spa technician of the year shows the investment in after sales care across the board with customers assured of an outstanding buying experience.”
Among the big winners of the night were:
- Award Leisure from Warwickshire – named Spa Showroom Of The Year.
- UK Leisure Living – named Spa Retailer Of The Year
- Spa Parts Vortex -- named International Team Of The Year for its outstanding export growth across Eastern Europe and into the Caribbean.
- 1 Stop Spas from Lincolnshire – named UK team of the year.
- Hydropool and its retailers across the UK with a dozen wins between them
For full information email: firstname.lastname@example.org