Entries to the 2019 UK Pool & Spa Awards Competition will open on March 1st, 2019.
Entries open: Friday March 1, 2019
Entries close: Friday September 6, 2019
Online Voting Opens: Monday October 1st
Online Voting Closes: Monday October 22nd
Judges Voting Closes: Monday October 22nd
Judging Panel Adjudication: Monday November 4th
Awards Presentation: Monday December 9th
How to enter:
- Complete the entry form – the more information you can provide, the better.
- Have at least three photographs as jpeg available to upload at 300 dpi.
- Be ready to pay your £45 entry fee via Paypal.
- There is no limit to how many entries a company or individual can make.
- The UK entry fee of £45 plus VAT (£54 total). For entries outside of the UK no VAT is. Entry fees are payable via Paypal at time of entry submission and is non-refundable. There is no reduction in fees for bulk competition entries.
- A VAT receipt will be supplied automatically to all entrant if you use the PayPal payment method.
- A full VAT invoice is available on request.
If you don't have time to complete the whole form now, you can use the "Save for later" button and come back to it at a later time. If you login before completing the form, this facility works even better because you'll be able to continue completing the form even if you are on a different computer!