On Reflection Ceramics
An image rich online showroom aimed at the end user with downloadable PDF catalogues and contact form.
We were increasingly aware of the need for a platform to publicise our products to the end user. The website was made image rich with the help of suppliers and customers. Complete discretion regarding pricing was also important so that end users could access all the information about our products without any risk of compromising our relationship with our installer customers.
Apart from customers who come to us after seeing the website, we regularly refer enquiries to the website, which has proved to be an invaluable tool to help the end user to visualise their pool or spa project.
We worked with a local web development company to build a site that was attractive and inspiring, easy to navigate and designed specifically to appeal to the end user focussing on product images and lifestyle pictures, and conciously avoiding too much distracting technical detail.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 3
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards