UK Pool & Spa Awards Disclaimer
- Any entry that does not adhere to the rules and regulations of the competition may be disqualified.
- The competition organisers make no assertion or indication that design, construction or safety considerations are evaluated in the course of the competition but any project known to not confirm to regulations will be automatically disqualified with no refund of entry fee.
- Pool builds/refurbishments must have been completed during the five-year period prior to the entry deadline.
- An installation may be entered in more than one category.
- An installation may be resubmitted in subsequent competitions if it meets the competition eligibility and has not won an award previously.
- At least two digital images and a maximum of three images. Each photo must show a different view of the installation.
- Each photo must be in high resolution i.e. 300 DPI.
- Each photo to not exceed 2MB in size.
- Before and after pictures must be submitted for the Residential and Commercial Refurbishment categories.
- Images may not be enhanced or altered.
- Please note that any images submitted as part of an entry may be used for promotional purposes by the UK Pool & Spa Awards.
- The UK Pool and Spa Awards is principally an aesthetic competition. Although basic information is asked for, the competition organisers make no assertion and do not intend to indicate that design, construction or safety considerations are evaluated as part of the voting process in the competition.
- All claims of compliance with any standard, code or regulations are those made by entrants themselves. However, if a pool is proved to be non-compliant – it will be immediately be removed from the competition with no return of the entry fee.