Online voting for the 2018 UK Pool & Spa Awards is now closed.
The entries are now with the international judging panel and the results will be announced at the presentation evening on Monday December 10.
In its eight-year history, the competition has earned itself a reputation as one of the industry's most valuable marketing tools. Year on year, the event has set new records with last year's event attracting more than 250 entries from over 100 companies.
Shortlisted finalists receive votes from the industry and the public via on-line voting. Verified email votes count towards 40 per cent of the overall score. The other 60 per cent of votes is decided by a judging panel made up of experts in the category fields.
Finally, the results are scrutinised by an independent jury who have the challenging task of confirming the overall winners.The aim of the UK Pool & Spa Awards is quite simple. The contest is designed to promote shining examples of companies, operators and venues involved in the water leisure sector. The competition is open to everyone involved in wet leisure regardless of trade association affiliation.
If you have a business, a project or a venue you are proud of, then the 2018 UK Pool & Spa Awards is your opportunity to stand out from the crowd.
This year's UK Pool & Spa Awards ceremony will take place on Monday December 10 at The Vox, NEC. Tickets are on sale now via the Buy Tickets button.
Waterland Media Ltd, the publishers of industry-leading magazines, Swimming Pool Scene, Hot Tub and Swim Spa Scene, Holiday Park Scene and The Hot Tub Club, is proud to bring you the 2018 UK Pool & Spa Awards.
Among the big winners of 2017 were:
- Award Leisure from Warwickshire – named Spa Showroom Of The Year.
- UK Leisure Living – named Spa Retailer Of The Year
- Spa Parts Vortex -- named International Team Of The Year for its outstanding export growth across Eastern Europe and into the Caribbean.
- 1 Stop Spas from Lincolnshire – named UK team of the year.
- Hydropool and its retailers across the UK with a dozen wins between them.
If you have a business, a project or a venue you are proud of, then the UK Pool & Spa Awards want to hear from you. Simply press the enter now button to begin.
For further information on the UK Pool & Spa Awards please email: email@example.com