Towers Health & Raquet Club
The pool and hydro spa at Towers Heath and Raquet Club in Bedford opened in 2017 and were designed and installed by Buckingham Swimming Pools.
The main pool is used for lane swimming, general swimming and aqua fitness classes. The hydro spa is only used for massage and relaxation.
The main pool can take up to 60,000 swimmers a year at full capacity. The hydro spa can take 15,000 users over a 12-month period.
The striking mosaic tiles used in the hydro spa really set this pool apart from others. The dark blue, light blue and brown mix provides a mottled effect that contrasts well with the split face tiles on the feature wall over the spa.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 8
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards