Watergate Bay Hotel
The pool at the Watergate Bay Hotel in Cornwall boasts several noteworthy design features that make it stand out from the crowd. The infinity glass end allows an undisrupted view of the coastal surround making it seem from the pool that the water continues into the Atlantic Ocean. The beautiful pebble finish echoes the beach below and the heavy granite ending stones that add a tasteful element of grandeur to the pool.
BOS Leisure were responsible for designing and installing the pool, as well as the Cedar Wood hot tub and glass fronted Sauna.
Through incorporating an ultraviolet filtration system and top of the range environmental technology into the pool design BOS Leisure have ensured that the pool requires significantly lower levels of chlorine. As a result, it is better for the environment and kinder to the skin of the hotel guests who use it.
The client wanted an uninterrupted view of the sea while swimming so ideally infinity or deck level but there was no room for a balance tank. To make this work, BOS Leisure put a piece of glass in the end wall so you can see through to the beach while swimming.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 5
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards