Buckingham Swimming Pools (2)
Towers Health and Racquets Club brings to Bedford a unique package of high-end gym, group exercise classes, swimming, spa, tennis and squash facilities, coupled with a strong social element.
The indoor pool is 20m long and 8m wide with a water depth of 1.2m. The hydro spa is 5.5m long and 2.8m wide with a water depth of 0.9m.
Buckingham Pools' brief was to design, construct and install an indoor pool suitable for exercise swimming as well as a high feature hydro spa for users to be massaged in and relax.
All of the client’s expectations were met during the design stage of the project. From the exact waterproofing and tiling layout of both pools to the plant room layout being able to integrate all of the club’s equipment into the one plant room.
The striking mosaic tiles used in the hydro spa really set this pool apart from others. The dark blue, light blue and brown mix provides a mottled effect that contrasts well with the split face tiles on the feature wall over the spa.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 2
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!