Le SPA’tuique at the Parisian Macau.
The facilities include Salt Saunas, Herbal Steam Baths, Experience Showers and Vitality Pools with Air Recliners and Neck Cascade Massage. In addition to Le SPA’tique, Barr+Wray also designed and supplied the Salt Sauna Installation and Steam Room equipment for the Presidential Suite.
This project saw the first salt sauna installations in Hong Kong and Macau, since then two properties have installed these. The wet areas are small, however, eye catching and compact, they deliver the necessary wow factor needed within such a prestigious property.
Simple yet elegant wet spa, with the restrictions of a large structural building, with small framing plan. Therefore we had issues with column positions, and the inability to penetrate the slab in certain areas, making the routings complex.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 20
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!