KB Custom Pools (2)
An all natural free form pool in the USA with a grotto that spills into the main pool that then spills into a lazy river that surrounds a zero edge spa.
The stonework was above our own imagination when complete. The customer ask for no decking or traditional concrete to give the appearance of a more natural swimming hole. Their expectations were exceeded.
It has a lazy river with real stone bridges. It included a grotto, negative edge pool, and a zero edge spa. This all designed in a very natural, lagoon style presentation.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 6
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!