An extremely ambitious project saw BOS Leisure design and deliver a state-of-the-art indoor competition pool. Years of planning and many design meetings and ideas came together to produce a truly exceptional pool of the highest standard available for use all year round.
The 25m deck level pool is divided into four lanes. The pool has been designed and constructed to the highest environmental and energy efficient standards. The overall pool buildings contribute to the energy needs of Exeter School within the demanding BREEAM framework. The pool was also designed to take advantage of future plans for energy distribution in Exeter.
The school didn’t have much extra space, so storage is limited. BOS Leisure therefore designed an area at the back of the pool so that the lane ropes are fed through holes in the floor to store them neatly out of sight.
The double drain system lets foul water away from the pool surround preventing any contamination of the pool water.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 5
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!