Rose Hill School
Rose Hill School had an existing outdoor pool dating back to the 1970's. Typical of school pools of that time it was quite basic in terms of the filtration plant, rather more inline with what we would expect to see on a domestic situation.
During the design phase the possibility of simply refurbishing the existing pool and adding a new building over the site was considered. It quickly became clear that in reality the existing pool did not provide a suitable structural integrity to base the new building around.
Guncast Swimming Pools then designed a completely new pool that complemented the new buildings minimalist theme.
The pool water treatment is a fully automatic UV system with vertical sand filtration allowing the minimal residual chemical use and a pleasant atmosphere. This together with a mix of natural light and uncomplicated finish textures provides a calm, comfortable and efficient environment for children and clubs alike.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 22
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!