Tiverton SEN School
Tiverton School is a primary school for children aged three to eleven who have severe learning difficulties or profound and multiple learning difficulties and may also have a physical or sensory impairment or an Autistic Spectrum Condition.
The new pool was designed and installed by Buckingham Swimming Pools earlier this year and can accommodate up to 4,500 users per year.
The ceiling mounted track hoist that runs from the changing area to directly over the pool itself is ideal for lifting the children out of their wheelchairs and into the pool. Without this the school would have to manoeuvre them to the pool side in their wheelchair and then manually lift them into the pool.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 7
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!