The 25m x 13m swimming pool is situated in a large sports centre in the grounds of Warwick School.
The bather load is approximately 80k- 100k bathers, including the swim school users and all the club users.
The pool has recently had a total refurbishment, including the pool surround and changing rooms, creating a modern and up-to-date look. In October, a Hanovia medium pressure ultraviolet dosing system is being installed in swimming pool.
The swimming pool and surrounding area is always kept to high standard of cleanliness. The water is always crystal clear and the school is often complimented on this. The maintenance team regularly backwash the filters ensuring full efficiency and a Dolphin Automatic pool cleaner is put in the swimming pool over night, every night.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 11
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!