A landmark for the Benelux region, it was at the end of the 1960s that engineer Bertrand Claeys, developed and installed his first automatic pool cover in Zedelgem, Belgium. Even low heating costs at that time, could not deflect Bertrand from the conviction that every swimming pool needed a cover. With persistence and determination, he persuaded more and more people of his vision. In every sense, he was a pioneering environmentalist.
Oase is now in the safe hands of experienced manager Frédéric Claeys who feels just as passionately about the environment and very strongly about quality and reliability in this business sector.
Continuous growth of the Oase brand has been achieved through the commitment of a highly motivated and specialist team of engineers and professionals. Automation is a key element in the continuous development of the business.
Meeting the high expectations of today’s and tomorrow’s world, Oase is uniquely positioned to satisfy the trends and meet the demands of the global swimming pool sector.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 4
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!