We are a modern company with old fashioned levels of client service, which our clients absolutely love and is hugely important to them. Being of the 'older' set, they have made mistakes in their younger years by being price driven and now want a superior product backed up with good customer service. We are proud to say that we know every single client personally, and being instantly recognised when they come in to the showroom or ring up is such a huge relief for them. They feel valued.
In-house team training consists of one morning a month having a surf lesson, followed by going back to the Showroom and jumping in the hot tubs to warm up and relax the muscles we've just used in our surf lesson. This is not only a great team-building exercise, it also gives us the chance to try out all the spas we sell and therefore gives us a far better and more convincing sales pitch. Our conversations in the hot tubs naturally lead into discussions regarding health benefits, features of the different spas etc, and widens our knowledge of the product.
Public votes: 0
Registered votes: 7
VIP votes: 0
- Business Awards
- Commercial Pool Awards
- Commercial Pool Project of the Year
- Commercial Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Residential Indoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Outdoor Pool of the Year
- Residential Refurbishment Project of the Year
- Energy Efficiency Project of the Year
- Health & Wellness Project of the Year
- Overseas Project of the Year
- Hot Tub Project
- Swim Spa Project of the Year
- Luxury Pool of the Year
- Prestige Awards
Need an account?
Click the link below to sign up for a free account and get voting today!